Study English in Los Angeles for a fun and exciting experience. Only $500 per month (with a 3 month contract !!!)- Starting August 2022
1. Morning: M ~ Th (8:30 am ~ 12:30 pm), F (8;30 am ~ 10:30 am)
2. Afternoon: M ~ Th (1:00 am ~ 5:00 pm), F (10:40 am ~ 12:40 pm)
3. 3 days class: M & W (8:30 am ~ 5:00 pm), F (8:30 am ~ 10:30 am)
4. 3 days class: T & Th (8:30 am ~ 5:00 pm), F (10:40 am ~ 12:40 pm)
*Enrollment with 3 month contract
You're Cared For. You're Family!
- Low cost, high quality ESL & TOEFL courses
- Sensitive attention to I-20 / F-1 visas issuance & status
- Classes available in the Morning and at afternoon
A future and a focus in just months
"I found a new family at the California Language School. The honest and compassionate focus they have for you to succeed in a new country was the best experience of my life."
We live in a big world. We have so many languages, cultures, ways in which we express ourselves, and perspectives on life!
Meeting people from different countries, learning what they like to eat, what films they like to watch, and how they see the world will change your outlook on life.
Explore and discover what life has to offer at California Language School.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us here with your questions or request. An advisor will be in touch soon.
Ready for your new life at California Language School?
Snapshots of the classes and the school culture that is waiting for you to join.
Choose English Classes During the Day or Afternoon
Visit LA’s museums and beaches. Enjoy the daytime culture of surf, biking, hiking, rock climbing, yoga. Learn art or music production. Or maybe you just like to sleep in the mornings!
Yes, you can be comfortable learning English with a schedule that fits your life.
Are you ready to achieve your goal of learning English with the California Language School?
Click here to get started.
What Students Say About California Language School
I was visiting from Europe as a doctor to research and increase my English skills.
I had instructors who helped me improve my English in only 3 months who cared so much for me.
California Language School was more than 50% of the price of the school I was going to AND the instructors there were so much better!
I saved $1000 per month and received so much love and attention.
Thank you CLS!
Most schools have only morning classes and I like to take my time to enjoy my time exploring LA (or just sleeping in!)
The classes at night was perfect for me to study, hang out with new friends.
Thank you California Language School!
The school is so great and quick to students. I got my I-20 F-1 visa and in LA at the school in just 1 month from when I called. And after 1 year, I passed my TOEFL!
You'll meet the world in person.
Imagine meeting students from global cities as Morocco, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Seoul, Tokyo, Mexico City, Taipei, and Shanghai and more?
They come to California Language School to discover their new future. You can too.
English Classes in LA
Create a new experience for your new life.
Our school is located in the heart of Los Angeles - the city of dreams, hopes and aspirations while playing host to a mix of unique cultures.
This is the world's capital of entertainment - and California Language School is your place to create unforgettable memories.
Home Away From Home
Nervous about going to an entirely new country?
Our loving staff understands, and we care!
We are here to advise and guide you throughout your time here. The family vibe we have here will help you feel at home and get you enjoying your new life in LA in no time at all.
* Accredited by ACCET – A Partnership for Quality®. ACCET is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
* BPPE LOGO DISCLAIMER: This institution is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.